December 10, 2013Downers Grove school district officials are considering a new busing policy, which could open up the option to charge all students to ride the bus. By Dawn Rhodes Chicago Tribune reporter......
November 29, 2013By Kenneth Griffin November 29, 2013 In the last three months, state legislators and Gov. Pat Quinn have done a fantastic job making headlines about trying to solve Illinois’......
November 17, 2013November 15, 2013 | By Dawn Rhodes Chicago Tribune reporter Downers Grove has a budget in place for 2014, though dissension remains among council members over how to tackle the......
November 8, 2013By Dawn Rhodes, Chicago Tribune reporter 3:10 p.m. CST, November 7, 2013 The dispute over Downers Grove’s storm water fee is intensifying as the village prepares to raise costs for 2014......
November 6, 2013By Monique Garcia and Ray Long Clout Street 5:42 p.m. CST, November 5, 2013 SPRINGFIELD — The General Assembly today narrowly approved a gay marriage bill, clearing the way for Illinois......
- Downers Grove South's Erik Swenson (OL)
- 2013 District 99 Recognition Program
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- Downers Grove mulls corporate sponsorships for high schools
- Collin Pellettieri, Benet put away Redondo Union (Calif.) in fourth
- GOP Rep Ron Sandack says pension reform is good enough for now
- 6,200 Registrants Set New Record for 2013 Bonfield Express
- FOR FIRST TIME IN 20 YEARS, LOMBARD VILLAGE BOARD VOTES TO FREEZE PROPERTY TAXES
- Winter Break Escapes!
- ILLINOIS LOCAL GOVERNMENT FINANCIAL INFORMATION NOW ONLINE
- Downers Grove school board member considers attempt to unseat Sandack in 81st District
- Nearly 2,000 People to Sleep Outside in Support of County’s Growing Homeless